GRP doors are used extensively in the marine industry particularly for their anti-corrosive properties, lightness and aesthetic looks. Our doors have been redesigned and improved by Compomarine and offered to the service of the marine sector as domestic products.
- The doors can be manufactured with any desired color specified in RAL color codes.
- All products are manufactured in special sizes according to customer requirements.
- Light weight. Each door weighs about one-third of a regular steel door.
- All materials used, including the door locks, are made of quality 316 chrome.
- Do not require any maintenance. Have stain-resistant surface.
- Provide excellent thermal insulation.
- Available in all colors.
- Delivered with a protective cover and ready for assembly on the ship.
- Hydraulic shutter
- Door hook
- Porthole and/or window
- Cylinder lock